Quarterly analysis of feedback & comments given to Healthwatch Bradford & District by and on behalf of health service users during July-September 2020.
Our findings include:
- Higher levels of feedback in this quarter of 2020 than same period in 2019
- Two thirds of all feedback was about primary services such as GP and Dentistry
- Comments about services more than twice as likely to be negative as positive
- Difficulties of access to dental services were the most frequent topic under Subject heading
- 21% of comments specifically referred to COVID-19 as the main topic.