Healthwatch Bradford and District has a legal power to visit health and social care services and see them in action. This report follows our announced visit to Mill View Care Home.
- At the time of our visit, there was evidence that the home was operating to a very good standard of care regarding dignity, privacy and respect.
- Residents were well presented and contented - we saw evidence of dignity being respected.
- We witnessed evidence of a residents’ privacy being respected.
- We saw evidence of staff interacting with residents positively and regularly including assisting residents in their daily and recreational activities.
- Residents told us that they are happy living at Mill View Care Home.