Healthwatch Bradford and District has a legal power to visit health and social care services and see them in action. This report follows our announced visit to Beckside Lodge.
- At the time of our visit, there was evidence that the home was operating to a very good standard of care regarding dignity, privacy and respect.
- We saw evidence of staff interacting with residents positively and regularly.
- The environment internally and externally was well maintained.
- Residents told us that they are happy living at Beckside Lodge.
- We saw evidence that the care home delivers a service promoting person centred care, for example, residents can choose their food and activities.