We have a legal power to visit health and social care services and see them in action. This report follows our announced visit to Formations Care Home.
- At the time of our visit, there was evidence that the home was operating to a very high standard of care regarding dignity, privacy and respect.
- We saw evidence of staff interacting with residents positively and regularly.
- Residents told us that they are happy living at Formations Care Home.
- We saw evidence that the care home delivers a service promoting person centred care.
- We saw evidence of a variety of recreational/social activities that residents can
choose to take part in.